Sunday, December 16, 2007

Here's an early Christmas present, y'all. I've been sorting a lot of old music paper that I've got laying around and stumbled across a bunch of old Tony Rice guitar breaks that I've transcribed over the last couple of years. I'll tab out some more of these when I get a chance, but for now, here's both of Tony Rice's flatpicking solos on Blackberry Blossom. This is from his classic album Manzanita, which I highly recommend checking out if you plan to learn these breaks. I've marked the phrasing occasionally, but it's always better to get it from the source himself.

To open these files: click on each image, then right-click on the bigger picture that will display, click "save as" or whatever save option you have on your browser, and save it to your computer. You can easily print each page, or learn it right from your screen.



No comments: